Wednesday, July 27, 2016

In Wyoming for a Couple of Days

Our internet connections have been a little iffy, so no post yeterday.

Not alot to share.

This was on the highway next to a truck with a "What the Hey" sign on it.???????

Tonight we are in Sundance, WY.   We visited Devil's Tower (AKA Close Encounters of the Third Kind).  It is amazing.


Then we got ribs from a place in Sundance called, Maw and Paw's Barbeque.  It was terrific.  Of course all the places here are gearing up for the big Surgis Bike rally.  It much be in a couple of weeks or so.  Crazy.

Not sure where we will be tomorrow, and have not found a stitch shop in the area, but I am not giving up yet.

I worked on Little Boxes but it is not going well.  I am not sure what to do about it.  I think it is one thread off but I am not sure where.   Because of the graphic nature of this project I am not sure I can fudge even one thread.  While I hate to rip it all out, I do not think I am going to go forward until I figure it out..  Now I am wishing I could find a needlepoint shop so I can change projects!



Thanks for visiting.

More as it happens!


1 comment:

  1. What a strange Medusa-statue, but that mountain looks really unique and awesome!
    I'm sorry you're having troubles with your project. What you did so far looks great, so it would be really sad to rip it all; I hope you got it figures out by now.

    ReplyDelete