Wednesday, July 6, 2016

A Fourth of July Finish

I was able to complete this Lizzie Kate project over the weekend of the 4th.


I would like to say I am getting better at finishing, but I still need alot of practice.  I have been encouraged and entertained  by many of the videos on Tube showing finishing techniques.  I will get better at it I hope.

All in all, I am happy with the project  It was a kit so all the finishing materials (other than the batting) was included.  The instructions were clear and easy to follow.

I have a version of a Red White and Blue Room so that is where this will live for now.

Thanks for the visit




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment on myblog. You are a "no-reply" person so I popped over to reply and I'm so glad that I did because I saw that you are stitching Gardens of London! Which is my Birthday present for my Big Birthday this September. I have the chart so far and need to decide on which threads to use.
    I shall be stalking your blog for progress pictures!

    ReplyDelete