Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Dog Days of August

Have been back about a week now and things are headed up.  The river is like glass which tells me it is going to be a hot day.   We had a little rain last night so it is too wet to mow.  Perhaps later!


 Not a bad thing, as it gives me an excuse to stay inside and work on my projects.

The unicorn is coming along well.  I had to move it to a floor stand as I started working more toward the top of the fabric.  Luckily, I have a great spot near a window that is perfect.

And I started the project on black cloth.  It is a little tedious, but not too bad.  It has lot of metallic thread that I think I am going to do after all the rest is completed. 



I finished one and was lucky enough to find a frame, mat and mounting board at the local thrift store.  For 25 cents no less!  I just took the picture that was in it out and here it is.
So odd how the photo looks.  It was kind of hard to photograph because the glass reflected everything, and the funny lines ?  at least  you get the idea.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment